(Watch Our Intro Video Below)
About Eugenie Coetzer
Eugenie graduated cum laude in 2008 at the University of Johannesburg (UJ) with Baccalaureus degree in Optometry. She then continued part-time with her studies, and in 2010 received a diploma in Sports Vision, also cum laude. During the next few years, Eugenie worked at different practices, and received two certificates at the Paediatric Training Academy, for paediatric courses she has done. In 2013, Eugenie did a Programme in Business Management (UNISA), and again passed the exams cum laude. She founded Eugenie Coetzer Optometrists | Oogkundiges in August 2014.
Domestic Worker :
Being the optometrist of choice in Pretoria, promoting vision and improving lives.
At Eugenie Coetzer Optometrists, we are passionate about the field of optometry and all it has to offer! We love promoting vision. And we are not just passionate about vision and eyes, but also about the people behind the eyes. We strive for excellence in all areas – in the service we provide, in the way we handle our patients, in the knowledge and technology available in the field.
Because we are passionate about people, we stand for the following:
- Their uniqueness: Every person deserves eyewear complimenting and promoting his or her unique style, personality and facial features.
- Being inclusive: Having something for everyone. This includes having affordable packages, to having the highest quality and best technology available in lenses and frames.
- Having their best interest at heart: We always think FIRST of the client/patient’s need, and the different options we have available to meet this need. We are prepared to go the extra mile, even two miles to meet this need.
We embrace the technical aspect of your eye care to let you focus on what’s really important. Let us interpret your prescription to bring you the perfect solution for your specific need!
- Striving for excellence morally, mentally, and in the quality of service and products.
- Taking ownership of the work that needs to be done.
- Cherishing relationships and showing respect for patients, colleagues and self.
- Being generous with time and quality of service, always ready to give more than expected.
- Being courteous, kind and pleasant at all times. Characterized by good taste, comfort and ease.
- Being transparent, trustworthy and always working with integrity.
- Communication – Always being clear, open, and as specific as possible.
- Reliable – Being timeous and trustworthy with tasks and procedures.
- Education – Being on the cutting edge of the newest technology and trends in the field, as well as staying knowledgeable of the latest market trends and fashion in the field.
- Commitment – Being committed to addressing the needs of everyone who walks through the door as well as being committed to the vision of the practice.
- We do occasional visits to retirement villages for free repairing or proper fitting of frames, as well as advice on any eye-related problems they may be experience.
- Occasional screenings are performed at schools to identify any eye related problems.
- Discounted eye evaluation prices for pensioners on Tuesdays, as well as affordable cash packages are available at the practice.
- We are also involved in a few sponsorships, e.g. occasional golf days or projects raising money for special causes.